Monday, December 1, 2014

Black Wednesday Ensemble and Face

Hello Everyone!

As promised here is my face of the evening (taken the following day on Thanksgiving because I forgot to take a face close up) wearing all of the NARS products from Tuesday's post and more!  I also included some photos of my outfit and jewelry!  I went out in the evening with my girlfriends, so I have included some photos as well!

The Ensemble
Forever 21 Floral Dress
Burgundy Clutch
Crown Vintage Sandy Bootie
NARS products, plus more!
The Jewels
Kate Spade Gold Bracelet
Fossil Gold Watch
Gold Stud Earrings
Gold Claddagh Ring
Gold Midi Ring
Gold Leaf Ring
The finished face
Close up
:)
ALL the ladies!
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday :)

- Courtney

2 comments:

  1. So bummed I had to miss this night. You looked gorgeous when I saw you though, and that dress looked great on you

    ReplyDelete