Tuesday, November 25, 2014

NARS and in Charge

Hello Everyone!

In the past few weeks I have stocked up on some new NARS products (some brand new, some just new to me) and thought I would share my findings as they are quite amazing!

Let's take a closer look!
NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette - $65.00 ($151.00 value)
This limited edition palette is an absolute beauty!  When I got wind of this being released I jumped all over it in the Sephora 20% off VIB sale, and I am not regretting it.  I only own one NARS cheek product, which is their Orgasm blush (AMAZING!), so I was very interested in gaining 3 more blushes, a highlighter, and the ever so raved about Laguna bronzer.  So far this has not disappointed!
 
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Mont Blanc - $45.00
I have been wanting to try out this foundation for about a year now, and with my purchase of the Virtual Domination palette along with 20% off at Sephora, I finally took the plunge!  So far I like this foundation and the dewy effect it gives while providing medium coverage.  Seems like it will be a great winter foundation for my dry skin.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla - $29.00
This is the one NARS product that I have used in the past, and I have come back to it.  This is probably my second favorite concealer to the Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer, but since I am using the NARS Sheer Glow foundation I figured I would try pairing them together.

NARS Audacious Lipstick in Audrey - $32.00
Another new NARS product for me, and as the others above....it is excellent.  This is a really great reddish/pinkish berry shade that goes great with my Casper skin to complete a fall/winter look!  If you are looking for a lipstick to splurge on...I would definitely recommend this range!

I hope you enjoyed my little NARS haul today.  Maybe this gave you some Christmas ideas for yourself or others, or just an idea of some great new launches.  Stay tuned for a full face wearing all four products, plus an outfit of the evening in honor of Black Wednesday!

- Courtney

 


2 comments:

  1. I see now why you didn't have any objections to my recent purchase!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that lipstick! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete