Monday, December 29, 2014

What I Got For Christmas!

Hello Everyone!

I am going to be "that person" and share the wonderful things I received this Christmas!  I love seeing what other people received, so I thought why not share the special gifts my family and friends picked out for me!  These gifts range from beautiful jewels courtesy of Jonny, to bottle top shot glasses from a White Elephant gift exchange.  Either way they are all so fun and thoughtful and I am lucky to be surrounded by such great people!
Housewares
Top Shot Glasses
Vera Bradley Blanket

Wine
Pinot Noir Candle
Wine Enthusiast Nutcracker
Wine Glass
Pandora Wine Charm
2 Not Pictured Wine Bottles (sorry I'm not sorry I drank them)

Jewels
Diamond Necklace and Earrings from Jonny <3

Pretty Earrings from Jon's Family

Alex and Ani Bracelet from Packy and Sam :)

Festive Things
Dancing Grinch
Feliz Navidad Socks
Christmas Cupcake Candle
Alice in Wonderland Tray, Cup and Saucer, and Tin
Gnomeo and Juliet Ornament
Grinch Quote Picture Frame

Accessories
Francesca's Bag
Nine West Socks
Exercise Headband
Dunkin' Donuts Beanie
Home Alone Beanie
Infinity Scarf

Last But Not Least!
Tickets to see Kinky Boots in July with my mom!

What did you all receive for Christmas? I hope Santa and your family were good to you!  I had such a relaxing and fabulous Christmas at home and am already looking forward to next year ;)

- Courtney

2 comments:

  1. I got a lib tech Lando pheonix 2015 snowboard from this one amazing bird that I am crazy about

    ReplyDelete