Friday, December 12, 2014

Top Fall/Winter Nail Polishes

Hello Everyone!

The nail polish addict in me has come out to play once again!  For the past few months I have been “treating” myself to no-chip manicures, so my nail polishes have sat collecting dust on their stand.  Now that I am less busy traveling for work I have decided to save some cash and start using my own nail polishes again.  I have acquired quite the collection over the years and Fall/Winter is definitely my favorite in regards to color choices, so I decided to give you a look at some classics, new discoveries, and must haves in a collection.
OPI Eiffel for This Color - $8.50
OPI I Knead Sour-Dough - $9.50
OPI Road House Blues - $7.50
OPI You Don’t Know Jacques! - $9.50
Revlon Vixen - $4.99
Nails Inc. St. James - $14.00
OPI Black Onyx - $9.50
Zoya Storm - $8.41
Deborah Lippman Cleopatra in New York - $20.00
OPI Peace Love and OPI - $9.50
OPI Up Front & Personal - $5.82
OPI DS Radiance - $9.50
Deborah Lippman 99 Luftballoons - $20.00
OPI Desperately Seeking Sequins - $8.07
My current favorite is Peace Love and OPI, but some of my other top picks are: Road House Blues, You Don't Know Jacques!, Vixen, St. James, and Storm.
Do you own any of these polishes?  Which ones are your favorites?  Any favorites I didn't mention?  Let me know in the comments below, as I love trying out new colors ;)

- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment