Friday, December 5, 2014

Good Eats: De Pasada

Hello Everyone!

I am normally not a "foodie" and do not really go around sharing pictures of what I eat, but when I find a good place to chow down, it is worth a mention!  A restaurant I have been loving the past few months is De Pasada.  It is a Mexican restaurant located in the Medical District right by UIC.  Tons of great food over in that area, but this is seriously the tastiest!  I am normally not the biggest burrito lover, but Jon had been raving about this place for a long time, so I finally gave it a go, and boy was I impressed!  I order their Super Burrito with: barbacoa/shredded beef, rice, beans, lettuce, sour cream, cheese, and guacamole.  This is the only burrito I can finish in one sitting, so that definitely says a lot for it.
The man who introduced me to this delicious place!
Super Barbacao Burrito!
What a beauty
All done!
If you happen to be in Chicago and find yourself in the Medical District, I suggest you give De Pasada a go!  The staff is extremely friendly and as I have mentioned the food is muy delicioso!

Check out their menu and locations here: De Pasada Tacos

- Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Btw readers, it's located on w. taylor street just west of s. laflin street

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check this place out ASAP! Looks delicious

    ReplyDelete