Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm

Hello Everyone!

Let's talk about a product that has been incredibly hyped up in the beauty blogger world: Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm.  Talk about the world's longest name for a product, but is it really worth investing in.....?  YES!  This is one product that actually lives up to its reputation and I am so glad I finally gave it a go.

If you are not familiar with cleansing balms, they are an emollient based balm that you massage into your face and it melts all of the makeup away.  Simple science right?  We do not have to get into all of that, but I do want to let you know that this is a great makeup remover for us girls with incredibly sensitive skin.  I have been using it for a few months now, and although it has not made my skin miraculously better, it causes no irritation and removes my makeup like a dream!  It does have a slight lemony zest smell, but I enjoy it and feel a bit invigorated after I've wiped it all away.

This is not available for sale in the US, but you can purchase it on Feel Unique.  I opted for this 4 piece starter kit because I didn't want to commit to the full size balm if it was terrible.  I would recommend this kit for anyone wanting to try the balm as it is much cheaper than the full size.  The kit not only provides you with an amazing washcloth, but you also get a small moisturizer.  It is a great way to try more than one product by Emma Hardie.

A wonderful Christmas gift for a skincare lover ;)
The starter kit (minus the bag)
Just some evidence that this stuff is the bomb!

Have any of you used the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm before?  Let me know any other amazing makeup removers you use?

- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment