Friday, June 6, 2014

Floridian Vacation

Hello Everyone!

Long time no blog!  My reasoning for being gone for a bit was my lovely vacation to Florida.  Instead of boring you with everything we did, I figured I would post my favorite pictures from the trip.  We started out in Sarasota, for my best friend's wedding, which was AMAZING!  After the weekend wedding festivities, me and Jon rented a car and drove over to West Palm Beach to stay with my grandparents.  It was so relaxing spending time with family, chilling out by the pool, fishing, napping, and eating :)


Someone is realy excited for vacation!
Beach walk to rehersal
Almost married!
Pretties
This guy
<3
Ladies
Getting beautimous ;)

Ready to rock!
First kiss!
Some of the bridesmaids
Mr. and Mrs!!
Cuties
So beautiful
Congrats!
Post wedding pool session
Deep sea fishing!
Nice sleeves...not :P
Katie Bug and Jonny feeding the duckies!

Hope you enjoyed these photos from my trip.  Wasn't the bride a beauty!  I had such an amazing trip and am so thankful to have spent it with family and friends :)

- Courtney
 

3 comments:

  1. Too bad you cant see your sweet tan in any of these pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this! I want to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this �� I wanna go back

    ReplyDelete