Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Jewelry Favorites: Bracelets

Hello Everyone!

We are halfway through my jewelry favs!  Thanks for stopping back to check out the bracelets that I cannot get enough of!  Bracelets have recently become a big obsession for me (arm party status some days), so I have hopped on some fun trends and really enjoy adding new pieces to my arm!
Tiffany's Infinity Bracelet
Starting with my most prized bracelet, it should come to no surprise to you that this was a gift from Jon!  He gave this to me for my 23rd birthday and I have never taken it off my wrist since!  (Aside from polishing it up every once in awhile...and this photo!)  I love how simple, yet meaningful this bracelet is, and that it is a constant reminder of how special (and infinite!) my relationship with Jon is.  (AWWWWWWWW....*gag*)
Tiffany's Bead, Heart, and Tennis Bracelets
I am going to combine these next three bracelets since they are not too different and again all Tiffany's.  I have a pretty sick obsession with Tiffany's, but it really is beautiful jewelry and lasts forever.  These bracelets are so great to have as they go with anything and everything, and they all pair very nicely together. 
Pandora Bracelet
I bought this my junior year of college while traveling on the East coast.  They were not all the rage back then, but I had to have one!  This bracelet has been so much fun to own and collect charms.  My favorite way to collect charms is to buy one while I am on vacation to remind me of the trip.  So far I have picked up: Statue of Liberty (New York), Di (Vegas), and Snowflake (Colorado).
Alex and Ani Bangle
You may remember from my birthday post, that my friend, Lauren, gave me this as a birthday present.  I love how understated, yet personal this bangle is.  I am not big on tattoos, so wearing this "J" is my way of keeping Jon close to me.
Onyx Bracelet
Low and behold, the final edition of the Onyx Collection.  This was the first onyx piece that Jon bought for me and per usual, I lourve it :)  
Tiffany's Pearl Bracelet
I may have saved the best for last here.  This beauty was a major investment on my part, but I think having a pearl bracelet is staple in a women's jewelry collection.  I wore this for my best friend's wedding and plan to wear it at my own.  I foresee many a special time whilst wearing this gem.  The other main reason I love this bracelet, is the toggle.  I think it makes the bracelet even more elegant and unique...not your average boring pearl bracelet, eh?
Thanks for sticking around for Day 3 of my jewelry collection.  Do you have any bracelets you just cannot stop wearing?  Let me know below and make time tomorrow for my favorite watches ;)

- Courtney

1 comment: