Monday, June 16, 2014

Aztec Secret: Indian Healing Clay

Hello Everyone!

As someone who has experienced pretty troubled skin in my adult life, I am on a never ending quest to find products that help heal and improve my skin.  In the past year, I have become somewhat addicted to doing face masks.  I had used some different masks from Lush, GlamGlow, and Origins, but none seemed to be REALLY benefiting my skin.

This all changed in April, when a coworker gave me a new face mask as a birthday gift!  We tend to discuss all things beauty whilst at work, so I was so excited when she gave me such a thoughtful and exciting gift.  I have been using this once to twice a week since and have seen actual results.

Product Label
Health & Beauty
"World's Most Powerful Facial"
Deep Pore Cleaning!
100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay
Feel Your Face Pulsate!
Facials, acne, body wraps, clay baths, foot soaks, chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites!
Enjoy the benefits of clay in your own home.
Beautify & Refresh
Men love it, too.
Directions

Mix Aztec Secret Indian healing clay with equal parts of apple cider vinegar or water.  I find the mask works best with apple cider vinegar!

Stir the mixture until is a smooth paste-add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply a layer of clay to the face or other areas and let it dry. Drying times vary, but times are generally 5 minutes of delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin.  I leave mine on for 20-30 minutes!
Feels like a science experiment when you mix the two together
Super sexy selfie.  Doesn't get much hotter than this ;)
You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation, deep pore cleansing!

This is the lovely dried lizard skin end result. 
Remove clay by washing with warm water. A slight redness may appear after removing the clay. This is normal and will disappear in approximately 30 minutes.

I have seen such great results with this mask since I have started using it.  You can find it at Whole Foods or order online.  I recommend picking up your own, as this is such a nice treat for your face :)

- Courtney

2 comments: