Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Jewelry Favorites: Necklaces

Hello Everyone!

I won't bore you with a long intro today, since we all get the point of the next four posts this week.  Today we will take a look into the wonderful world of my necklace collection.  I know it's such a huge deal and you all cannot wait to read on and see what's in store!

Sarcasm aside... Here are mis collares preferidos!
 
Angel Wing Necklace
This necklace is extremely sentimental to me, as it was the first piece of jewelry I ever received from Jon.  He got this for me for our first Valentine's Day together, and I was so impressed that he knew my taste so well!  I do not get to wear this necklace as much as I wish, but when I do it always makes me smile.

Onyx Pendant
This was yet another gift from Jon, and if you remember from the earrings yesterday, it was the second piece in the Onyx trend. I absolutely love this necklace, as it is both elegant and simple, so it can be worn at all occasions.
 
Tiffany Bow Necklace
Again, if you remember the bow earrings my mom gave me this past Christmas, you will notice this necklace is part of that set. I bought this necklace myself, because: A) I LOVEEEEE the bow earrings and thought this would look great with them, and B) I really wanted a dainty silver necklace that hit at my collarbone. (Basically I did not need this necklace.....but how could anyone resist?!)
 

Pearl Pendant
This necklace has an interesting history, but like the onyx pendant, I love its simplicity, yet it is so beautiful. If you have not noticed yet, I enjoy having full sets involving different stones, so once again like the onyx necklace, this piece looks amazing with the rest of my pearls.
Do any of you love collecting specific pieces to create a set?  What are you working on completing or already have, and love!? 
- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment