Monday, June 23, 2014

Jewelry Favorites: Earrings

Hello Everyone!

This week I thought I would feature my favorite pieces of jewelry from my personal collection, since I am a bit of an addict when it comes to jewels and bling.  I also really enjoy seeing other women's pieces and how they style them into their everyday attire to their evening wear.  I should probably stop enjoying this as I may go bankrupt from jewelry purchase alone!! ..... NOT POSSIBLE, so instead I am embracing this obsession and going to share with you my most prized: earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, and rings.  I will advise some (let's be honest...most) of my collection tends to be a bit pricier, but that does not mean you cannot find more reasonable alternatives.  As I mentioned before I really love, and I mean REALLY LOVE, jewelry and building a nice collection in hopes to pass it along during my life to important people.  I love sentimental anything, but jewelry is something you can have on you as a constant reminder of someone, something, or somewhere.   This being said, I do have a fairly classic jewelry style.  Don't get me wrong, I love the statement necklace trend and costume jewelry, I just find I cannot wear it as well as all the other stylish ladies out there.  I guess I am just destined to be envious of them for the rest of time.

On to the bling bling!  Today's focus is all on earrings, so here we go :)

Dangly Star Disc Earrings
I received these as a graduation gift from my aunt, and I cannot find enough outfits to pair them with.  She had these made for me, so they are extremely sentimental and GORGEOUS!

Turquoise Stone Earrings
These pretty little rocks were a gift with purchase when I ordered a necklace (very similar to the earrings) from Etsy.  I am so grateful that the shop sent them, as I wear them more than the necklace because I feel they go with more.

Tiffany Onyx Drop Earrings
You may remember these beauties from my birthday blog.  They were a gift from Jonny, and I wear these a ton.  He has started an onyx trend, so you will see the other pieces later on this week ;)

Feather Earrings
I bought these at a boutique on my college campus.  I quite like these because they secure into your ear like a stud, yet still dangle.  I have insanely tiny ears, and my lobes are connected, so these work great to dress up an outfit.

Tiffany Bow Earrings
It doesn't get much girlier than bows!  These were a Christmas present from my mom and have been enjoyed greatly.  Simple, elegant studs are amazing to have on hand, as they can go with casual looks or be paired with a dressier option, but they will not take away from the look.
 
Hope you enjoyed my favorite earrings from my collection.  Do you have anything similar to the above?  Any favorite earrings you would like to share?  Let me know down below :)

- Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Love! I really really want to purchase those Tiffany bow earrings!!

    ReplyDelete