Saturday, June 28, 2014

Jewelry Favorites: Rings

Hello Everyone!

Forgive me for not getting this up on Friday!  I had a super busy day followed by an amazing date night with Jon, so I hope this post finds you well on Saturday morning.  As we all know, today is the closing post of my jewelry favorites segment, so let us get onto the rings!
Pearl Ring
This was a Christmas present from my mom either 4 or 5 years ago, and I cannot express enough how much I adore this ring.  It is perfection!
Olive Leaf Ring
I treated myself to this little lady last September for getting a new job.  I think this is so dainty and it pairs nicely with all of my other silver rings.
Black Pearl Ring
This was a surprise Christmas gift from Jon this past year.  Have I mentioned that man has incredible taste in jewelry?!  This was such an amazing piece to receive, as it is both unique and gorgeous.
Onyx Ring
Did I mention the onyx set lives on?  This ring I actually purchased for myself because it is insanely hard to find a woman's onyx ring that isn't humongous.  I found this on Amazon for around $30.00 and it has been a great addition to the rest of the onyx bling.
Claddagh Ring
Being Irish, I think this is a staple piece to have and I love that it is gold.  I do not wear gold too often, but when I do, I love having this ring to pair with the rest of jewelry.
Evil Eye Chain Ring
I bought this little ring about a month ago on Etsy for $6.00!  I thought it was so cute and fun to pair with some of my other rings.  Plus I am really loving the evil eye trend right now ;)
Thank you all so much for sticking around for this entire week of jewels and bling!  I really enjoyed doing this week long post theme and look to do more in the future (hopefully I pick less hectic work weeks to do them on!).  Please leave any suggestions in the comment below, as I would love to talk about things we both love :)

Have an amazing weekend!

- Courtney 

1 comment:

  1. Love love all your rings!! Especially the black onyx ring!!

    ReplyDelete