Thursday, June 26, 2014

Jewelry Favorites: Watches

Hello Everyone!

Today's jewelry focus is watches!  Working in the corporate world, I really enjoy the fact that wearing a watch comes with the territory.  I love that watches can be so simple or can be a bit more wild and fun, but all have the same function.  Below are some of my favorite watches (mind you 4/6 are from Fossil...sorry to be so lame and unoriginal).  I am not partial to Fossil, but they do have a great variety for an even greater price!
Silver and Gold Toned Watch
I really like the concept of a watch having both silver and gold metal.  It allows you a bit more freedom with other jewelry choices, which is always a plus!  I just love the size of this watch, too!
Black Leather Watch
This watch has become a staple in my work week, due to it being black and also incredibly sleek.
Silver Bedazzled Watch
This is the first watch I ever purchased, and I am so pleased with how well it has kept up over the past 6 years.  It still looks great and is in style...what more can you ask for?!
Cheetah Print Watch
Betsey Johnson sure does know how to make fun jewelry.  I love how teeny tiny this is! :)
White Watch
This watch was a high school graduation present and was super on trend back in the day.  I am glad it still is in style because it looks really nice to bring out extra white in an outfit.
Gnome Watch
I am only putting this in here to piss Jon off.  I think this watch is hilarious and adorable.  I bought it on Etsy, and Jon tried to talk to me out of it....but as you can see I did not listen.  I have only worn this once.....to the Festival of Gnomes (how fitting!), but it just makes me happy to own, so if that's the only time it graces my wrist with its presence, than I can sleep easy tonight :P

Any watch lovers out there?  Have any of the above, or similar styles?  Let me know down below :)

- Courtney

3 comments: