Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mother's Day Antiquing

Hello Everyone!

For the past few years on Mother's Day, I have taken my mom antiquing to our favorite stores!  This has become such a wonderful tradition and I look forward to it each May!  I thought I would share with you my finds of the day, as I was pretty pleased with my purchases.
White Floral Mirror
Not sure where I am going to hang this yet, but I am in love with it :)
Gold Statement Necklace
This picture does not do it justice, but it's a gorgeous gold spiked necklace with a bit of diamonds above.  Beautiful!  Cannot wait to wear this.
Glass Candy Dish
I love glassware like this as it is so versatile.  You can use this dish in the dining area to hold candy/snacks, OR use it to store jewelry!

Yellow Flower Pot
I have been getting really into vases and flower pots lately, so I loved that this pot could work both indoors and outdoors.  I'm thinking of getting some plants this weekend and finally put my vases/pots to use!  Look out for something soon on this ;)
Flower Plate
This screams Alice in Wonderland (the pansies) when I saw it.  I love all things related to that movie, so it was natural for me to pick up this plate.  Not sure if I will use this to store makeup or jewelry on, but  may find a candle and place it on this.  We shall see!
Do any of you have any fun Mother's Day traditions?  Or do you enjoy antiquing or second hand shops?  If so, let me know in the comments below :)

- Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Love that mirror! I need to find a glass plate for my vanity!!

    ReplyDelete