Monday, March 28, 2016

Downstairs Bathroom Renovation

Hello Everyone!

Tomorrow I am on a mission to get the paint in my backroom matched and finally paint our downstairs bathroom.  This has been one room in our house that I just could not figure out what I wanted to do, but it has finally come to me.  Alice in Wonderland!  If you don't know me, I am a huge fan! I love all things tea related (except tea, go figure!), playing cards, watches, and basically everything else.  When I thought of this idea I was so excited to incorporate this I to my home, but didn't want to take away from the theme my home already has.  I also did not want it to be in your face Alice in Wonderland, with actual characters, quotes, or photographs.  I decided to create a gallery wall with various things from the movie, but keep the vintage/eclectic feel the rest of my home has.  Below I have photographs of some items I have bought for the room, but stay tuned for a full post revealing the finished room which includes many other fun decor I currently own!  When this goes up I will go into full detail of everything!


Thanks for reading!  Are you working on any fun projects around you house right now?  Let me know in the comments below!

- Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment