Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Courtney Cooks: Quinoa Pesto Bowl

Hello Everyone!

Last week I tried Protein Bar for the first time and the Quinoa Pesto Bowl jumped off their menu as what I should order.  I was not dissapointed!   I decided to try to replicate this recipe at home this evening since I had all the ingredients on hand.  Check out the quick recipe below for a healthy dinner!

Ingredients:
- Chicken breast
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1-2 tablespoons of pesto
- 1 cup spinach
Cook the chicken breasts and quinoa, then add all ingredients together in a bowl
Mix all of the food together, top with parmesan, and ENJOY!
This only took me 20 minutes to whip up and tasted delcious!  Eating healthy and cooking at home does not have to be a chore.  We are all leading busy lives, but I encourage you and your families to start making your meals at home together.  Even if its just a few times a week, it is better than nothing!

- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment