Monday, March 21, 2016

Guest Bathroom

Hello Everyone!

Welcome back to our home once again as I take you through our Guest bathroom.  I sometimes forget this is even in our house since I tend to just use our Master bath, but recently we have had a leak in our Master, so we have been using the Guest bathroom.  This has been the first time I have used the shower, and I must say it feels like you are transported in time with the adorable archway.  The character that is packed into this tiny space makes me so thankful for half of our house being original to 1942!  That being said let's get on to the tour!

As you can see in the pictures below this bathroom has pink tile on a majority of the walls.  Normally I would absolutely hate this, but the tile is so simple and it just adds to the charm!  The floor is tiled with pink as well, so I went for a bit of a pink Parisian theme.  The shower curtain is from Kohls, and I think the pattern and color compliment the room perfectly.  I was so happy I found shower curtain hooks with the same hexagon shape as the curtain.  My mom gifted me the pink clock and the rest of the items were found thrifting per usual ;)

I really do love this bathroom and cannot wait to complete it by:
  • Painting the vanity white
  • New knobs on the cabinets and drawers
Not too much needs to be done, but once it is I will show you all the finished look!


- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment