Friday, January 30, 2015

Real Techniques Brushes

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to talk about some makeup brushes that I feel not enough people are using or talking about in America.  Real Techniques brushes are sold at Ulta and were created by YouTube sisters, Nic and Sam Chapman.  I watch a ton of "beauty gurus" on YouTube, many of which are from the UK, and I was introduced to these amazing brushes.  I wanted to spread the word to us in the States because they are such a good value for money.  You can also use Ulta's $3.50 coupon off your purchase of $10.00 or more on all of these brushes!  Please read below for a mini review of the brushes:

All of the Real Techniques brushes I own!
Real Techniques Travel Essentials - $17.99
I could have sworn I bought these all in the same set, but I must have bought the Powder Brush separately.  It retails for $9.99 at Ulta.  I use the blush and powder brush everyday and the eye shadow brush every time I wear eye shadow.  I honestly have never used the foundation brush, but only because I prefer a buffing brush to a paint brush style.
Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour Brush - $25.99
This is my newest brush from the brand and is a part of their new Bold Metals Collection.  I have been on the hunt for a contour brush, and I am glad I held out because this has been great so far and priced much lower than similar brushes.
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush $8.99
This brush is probably the most hyped brush that Real Techniques has on the market, and I would have to agree.  I use this brush a ton in rotation with my other foundation brushes which cost over 3 times what this cost.  If you are looking for a buffing brush that works, cleans easily, and lasts, then this is the perfect brush for you!
Real Techniques Stippling Brush$9.99
In need of a cream blush brush?  Well this is your girl!  Applies all cream blush perfectly, and again is a great price especially for a brush I do not use on a regular basis.
Real Techniques Due Fiber Collection$19.99
The brushes in this collection are my least used, not because they are terrible, I just never find myself reaching for them because another brush is better.  This is not something I would recommend buying if you do not have a need for this type of brush.
Do you use Real Techniques brushes?  What are some of  your favorite brushes they sell?  Let me know in the comments below! :)

- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment