Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year's Goals 2015

Hello Everyone!

Since it is the first full week of the New Year, I wanted to take a moment and share with you my goals for 2015:

Maintain a healthy lifestyle.
I'm sure this is on everyone's list, but I would like to make it a goal to exercise 4-5 times a week for at least 30 minutes, eat regular healthy meals (cheat days sometimes!), and continue to have a good work life balance.

Buy a home.
In the next 6 months I plan to purchase my first home with Jonny.  We are very excited to start this next chapter of our lives, and I plan to share much of this with you here, so stay tuned! :)

Improve my blog.
I am very happy with how my blog has blossomed over the past 8 months, but I would like to continue to make it better.  My biggest goal is to improve my photo quality, so I may look into a new camera, or I may just try to devote more time to taking pictures for my blog.  With this being said, any suggestions or post ideas you would like to see for Locococobean this year?

Strengthen existing and new relationships in my life.
This year I have made a ton of new friends, but also maintained my friendships with my old peeps.  I would like to go on more trips, night's out, and catch up more regularly with all those in my life.

Continue to be creative.
Creativity is not something I struggle with, but I would like to make a bigger effort this year to express it.  Whether it be a DIY project or just planning a "cool" outfit, I would like to focus more on projects and follow through with them.

Try more things.
I am not one who is afraid to try new things, but I would like to try EVEN MORE things this year. Some of which are: Golf, Join a Summer Tennis league, Upholstery class, Reading the Bible.

I am excited that I have this space to keep me accountable, but also push me to achieve all of my 2015 goals.  I look forward to the end of the year when i can *hopefully* look back and have managed everything above.  So here is to 2015, and to a wonderful year of love, laughs, firsts, any much much more!

- Courtney

2 comments: