Thursday, January 22, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Milwaukee Trip 2012!

Hello Everyone!

Three years ago this March, Jon and I took a little weekend getaway to Milwaukee.  This was our first ever trip alone together, and it was a very meaningful experience for us.  We spent our first day touring Lakefront Brewery.  I would highly recommend this to anyone (even non beer drinkers like myself).  The tour is $7.00 and you get 4 full sized beers and a pint glass to take home.  Later on in the evening we were walking around and stumbled upon a restaurant called, The Pasta Tree.  We shared a lasagna and then I demolished the BEST carrot cake I have ever tried.  I cannot wait to visit again just for that decadence!  After dinner we returned to our hotel and chilled out with some vino.  The next day we checked out and headed for some fun at the Milwaukee Zoo.  I hadn't been to a zoo since 8th grade, so it was fun to explore and see all of the animals.  After the zoo, we headed over to the Harley Davidson Museum.  I personally could care less about motorcycles, but it was neat to see how they have evolved over the years.  We perused around their gift shop, then headed home.  Very quick and simple trip, but such an amazing memory, so enjoy our photos.


- Courtney

2 comments:

  1. The best part of the pasta tree place was that it was quite an scale establishment. We showed up in pajamas and half drunk. They say us allll the way in the back, and we had an embarrassingly flamboyant waiter that constantly hit on me. What a time

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos. sounds like a fun time, xo

    ReplyDelete