Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Unique Storage Ideas

Hello Everyone!

As you may remember I am an avid antiquer and thrift store shopper and I love finding unique pieces and using them in all sorts of way.  Today I am going to share 5 finds and how I use them for storage.
Antique Plate
I picked this plate up antiquing awhile back, and love being able to display all of my lip products on it. Not only do I think this looks neat, it is a great way to quickly find a lipstick and head out the door.
Glass Vase
I have no idea where I got this vase from, but you can find cheap vases anywhere! Being an avid wine drinker this has been a special way to remember evenings with my favorite people. I may need to look into another vase or cork storage option as this is filled to the brim.
Nail Polish Stand
My mom purchased this for me knowing I had been searching for anything to store my nail polish in. This has worked perfectly, but I still cannot decide whether to spray paint it white to match my room better. Suggestions?
Tulip Dish
I got this little gem on Etsy. Jon calls me tulip, so when I saw this little tulip dish, I just had to have it in my life. This is nice to toss jewelry in when I am in a rush and do not feel like putting it in its proper home.
Jug
This was another antique find, and I still cannot get over how beautiful it is. I was on the hunt for something to hold makeup brushes, and this has done just that....while looking amazing :)
 
Do you use any un-ordinary objects for storage?  Share in the comments below!

- Courtney

2 comments:

  1. I still need to make the snowboarder from those corks! That should give you some more space

    ReplyDelete