Friday, August 1, 2014

August Stretching Challenge

Hello Everyone!

Happy August!  I was stretching recently after a workout and was appalled at how much flexibility I have lost over the years.  I used to be a gymnast and cheerleader, so flexibility was something I did not lack and enjoyed stretching all the time.  These days since I am not doing crazy tumbling or stunts, I do not think to take 10 minutes and stretch my muscles.  I would like to change this, so I will be doing a stretching challenge for the entire month of August.  I have chose 4 stretches that I would like to improve over the next 4 weeks, and will update you at the end on my progress.  Stretching is extremely important to do, so I am challenging all of you to participate in this challenge with me.  I realize we all have different goals, so no need to focus on the same 4 stretches as me, but even just setting aside 10 minutes each day this month to stretch and reflect.  I will be documenting my progress through photos, so below is me today performing my stretches and I will follow up these photos with my afters once the challenge is over.





Good luck :)

- Courtney

1 comment: