Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Top Spring/Summer Nail Polishes

Hello Everyone!

I mentioned before I am a bit of a nail polish addict, so I thought what better way to share some of my collection than to show you my top colors for Spring and Summer!  I know the weather has been a bit chilly and glum, but why not brighten your day up with a pop of color on your nails.

My Top Picks!
 
Fancy Schmancy Color Wheel Shot
The colors from left to right:
 
Butter London
Jasper - $15.00
 
Essie
Splash Of Grenadine - $8.50
 
OPI
No Room For The Blues - $9.00
 
Illamasqua
Gamma - $23.53
 
Butter London
Molly Coddled - $15.00

NYC
Skyline Blue - $0.99

Essie
Sew Psyched - $8.50

OPI
Do You Think I'm Tex-y - Discontinued :(

Nails Inc.
Porchester Square - $14.00

Nails Inc.
Baker Street - $9.50

Some of my ALL time favorites from the above are: Do You Think I'm Tex-y (so sad this has been discontinued, but amazing for pedicures!), Molly Coddled, Gamma, and Splash of Grenadine.

I hope these colors give you some inspiration for Spring/Summer nails!

- Courtney

1 comment: