Friday, April 25, 2014

Birthday Fun!

Hello Everyone!

My apologies for being absent for an entire week!  I was at my company's National Sales Conference from Monday-Thursday, so I was not able to set aside any time to blog!  No worries, I am back at it and will resume normal posts.

I celebrated my 24th birthday this past Saturday with friends and family at our Annual Easter Eve party.  I had and absolute blast and would love to share some highlights from our shindig.
  • Egg Toss - My friend and I were doing so well....until the egg broke in my hands and ruined my ensemble...oh well!
  • Adult Easter Egg Hunt - Unfortunately I did not get to participate in it this year, but we hide camouflage eggs in our backyard and all the adults try their best to find them.  Is there a prize you ask?  Why yes, there is!  For each egg you find, you are rewarded with a Jello Shot.
  • Dance Party - Two years back, my neighbor came over and brought his entire DJ system and our garage turned into one of the biggest dance parties I have ever witnessed.  This year he came before the party started and set up his equipment and needless to say we had a whale of a time!
Aside from those fun little activities it was great to spend time with all of my favorite people....cocktails included! 

I thought it would be fun to share with you the lovely little treats my friends and family surprised me with for my birthday:

Carrot Cake Birthday Cupcakes...YUM :)

Orange "You?!?!" - Birthday gifts from the familia

All the fun stuff!

I think this solidifies my "Wino"status.
 
Firefighter Gnome for my Firefighter Jonny :))))) - Thanks Mom!
 
Beautiful Jewels
Tiffany's Onyx Drop Earrings - From the lovely, Jonny!
Alex and Ani "J" Bangle - Thanks, Laurbell
Germanium Necklace - Jonny's Mother! 

Flowers from Jonny's familia and Laurbell!
 
 
To say it was an amazing birthday would be an understatement.  Hope you all enjoyed a little peak at one of my personal fav's in the holiday department.
 
- Courtney


4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great birthday & that I was there to celebrate with you! I also noticed you got a bottle of sangria... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That I did... Thursday night?! 🍷👍

    ReplyDelete