Friday, February 26, 2016

Holy Grail Products

Hello Everyone!

The past few years I have taken a major deep dive into the beauty world, but I finally feel confident with my daily regime of products I wear on my face.  It makes me feel like a "real adult" that I have found makeup that suites my skin type, coloring, and personality!  I thought I would share with you my Holy Grail products, which you can find scattered about my bathroom counter on a daily basis much to Jon's disliking ;)


Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
$18.00-$72.00
Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer
$35.00
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - Diffused Light
$45.00
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
$23.00
Clinique Different Lipstick - Shy
$17.00

I would highly recommend all of these products to anyone who is either starting out building their perfect makeup bag, or looking for some amazing luxury products to try out.
Do you currently use anything mentioned above?  If so, let me know your thoughts about them in the comments below.  Also, do you have any Holy Grail products you would like to recommend?  I would love to hear about them ;)

- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment