Monday, February 22, 2016

Haul in my Head

Hello Everyone,

Happy Home Monday :)  Today I am lusting over all of the things I want to purchase for our home, but currently cannot.....hence the "haul in my head".  Slowly but surely all of these items should find their way into our house, but in the mean time a girl can dream (and drool), right?!

Victorian 2 Light Hester Inverted Ceiling Pendent

Marble Oval Top Side Table

 
Do you all have any items you cannot stop thinking about for your homes?  Let me know in the comments :)
 
- Courtney

2 comments:

  1. I want hard wood floors!!!!! I love Haul in My Head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so inspired by your vision and energy and what you've done so far! You're house feels like a home! I have several projects....my old dreams of modernizing the dining room set...along with awakened dreams of refinishing the great garden window over my kitchen sink, painting, and the two biggies - sanding down the wood floors & making one great bathroom out of two spaces that really need some work! Along the way, I'm happy with small projects...like the wood chair in my room right now.....

    ReplyDelete