Monday, April 25, 2016

Welcome to our Garden: Part 1

Hello Everyone!

I have been anxiously awaiting Spring this year, because it is the first one I will have in our home!  Last year, we moved in on June 24th and were planning our wedding, so I did not have a chance to do any gardening or yard decor.  This year I am so excited for the finished look of our backyard. In the pictures below, you can see how our backyard currently looks.  We have not added any plants or trees, so it is really amazing to see what our yard looks like natrually.  I cannot wait to work with what we already have and add in great outdoor decorations, flowers, and plants!





I am so in love with our house, and it has been so fun prepping the yard for the beautiful weather!  In about a month, I hope to be mostly done with our garden and yard, so check back soon to see the progress!  Are any of you into gardening?  If so, let me know below!  I'd love to hear and see what yours looks like :)

- Courtney

1 comment: