Friday, February 27, 2015

Galentine's Day!

Hello Everyone!
 
With Parks and Recreation's series finale airing this past Tuesday, I felt it was only right to share my pictures from Galentine's Day to honor the show!
 
A few of the girls I work with watch the show, so we thought it would be fun to celebrate Galentine's Day like Leslie does in the show.  For anyone who does not watch Parks and Recreation, Leslie created the holiday "Galentine's Day" to celebrate her lady friends and the love she has for them.  She celebrates it on February 13th, so it worked out perfectly this year as that date fell on a Friday.  We all saved the date on our calendars and decided on a few different bars to hop around to.  It ended up being such a great time together, and I look forward to many many more Galentine's celebrations.

Great minds think alike!  We all brought some fun treat, but Liz's does take the cake.  She bought everyone wine bottles and created Leslie Knope wine bottle covers and personalized invittations for the celebration.
Check out her blog here: Life of the Party (Planner)
My beautiful coworkers :)
<3
Did any of you celebrate Galentine's Day?!  I would love to hear about it if you did :)
 
- Courtney

2 comments:

  1. i have not heard of Galentine's Day before, but I like it and like your photos. I try to do a Galentine's Day every few months. I find them essential, xo m

    ReplyDelete