Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tory Burch for FitBit Flex

Hello Everyone!

I thought when this day finally came I would be jumping up and down with excitement and punching in my credit card numbers to place an order....but I am sad to say I am incredibly disappointed with the Tory Burch for FitBit Flex accessories.  Not only did they take an extra month to release the line, they did not come out with any silver bangles or necklaces.  Many women tend to wear silver jewelry, so I am bothered that Tory left of a huge population with only gold accessories.  Let's say I did like gold, I am still unsure I would purchase as the price tag attached to the different pieces is OUTRAGEOUS!  I have ever so kindly provided you with the offerings below, so you can see the disappointment for yourself.

Metal Hinged Bracelet - $195.00
 
Fret Pendant Necklace - $175.00
Silicone Printed Bracelet - $38.00


Silicone Printed Bracelet - $38.00

What do you all think of the designs?  I must say I do like both the bracelet and necklace, but the price along with it not being silver is a big turn off for me.  Hopefully they will take this into consideration and please the rest of us!  My apologies if you love all of the above, so if you do, you can purchase all 4 options here: Tory Burch for FitBit

- Courtney

3 comments: