Sunday, May 11, 2014

Top Five Spring/Summer Heels

Hello Everyone!
All the beauties
It is just too beautiful out today to not talk about shoes!  One of my favorite things about working in the city is seeing all of the exciting outfits, including the shoes.  I thought I would share some photos of my top 5 shoes for Spring/Summer to give you some inspiration or a little peek at my style.
Audrey Brooke Wedges
These wedges are the newest to my collection and I am obsessed!  I just wore them for the first time this week, and they are incredibly comfortable.  The crocheted front is not only gorgeous, but really gives with your foot, so you don't feel confined.

Jessica Simpson Platforms
MMMMM these shoes make me swoon.  I bought these a few years back for New Year's Eve and they have become a staple for me when I get all fancy!  I know they seem a bit high, but they are platform and the front straps really keep my feet in place.  The purple platforms are really great to wear out dancing or walking (if the situation requires)

Steve Madden Wedges
How fun, right?!  I got the above wedges for an absolute steal and wish I could wear them with every outfit.  Since the warm months are finally here, I plan to wear these pretties a ton!

BCBG Pumps
I believe nude heels are a staple item in every girls wardrobe, so if you do not have a pair in your collection, I definitely recommend investing in some.  Not only do nude heels make your legs look longer, they go well with just about everything.  

Audrey Brooke Wedges
I bought these wedges last summer and am impressed with how versatile and shockingly comfortable they are.  They are the perfect height wedge for me, which makes them wonderful for both day and night wear.

That is it for my top 5 heels for Spring/Summer!  What are some of your favorite shoes to wear during the warmer months?  Let me know in the comments below :)

- Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!!!! Summer heels are my favorite! My top two have to be wedges and gladiator sandels :) ! My favorite wedges of yours are the teal ones! So cute!

    ReplyDelete