Monday, September 28, 2015

Reupholstering a Chair

Hello Everyone!

I thought I would share this quick DIY project today since I am about to tackle a few more this week (then share with you soon!).  My aunt gave me this antique chair and I absolutely love it, but the upholstery was all torn up.  I decided to take the remaining fabric from when I upholstered my ottoman and used it to reupholster this chair!  

This project took a scrap of fabric, a staple gun, and all of five minutes to complete.  I wanted to share with you all that DIY can be extremely simple and bring new life to amazing old pieces :)


I hope this inspires you create something new with things you already own!  This chair cost me absolutely nothing and I adore how it looks in my living room :)

Let me know in the comment below if you have transformed any peices you own, found, or bought?!

- Courtney

3 comments:

  1. You definitely inspire me! I look forward to trying this on my 80s dining room chairs! I hope to be able to share pix soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your offer to help, Courtney. Got any ideas on finding fabric?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joann and Hobby Lobby always have coupons, so you can get good deals there. If you want something super specific you can try Etsy, but you may end up paying more. Let me know and I can help you find the best deal!

      Delete