Monday, September 21, 2015

GUESS WHO'S BACK?! .....AND MARRIED!

Hello Everyone!

I am officially back for good!  Finally my life has calmed down and I can dedicate lots of time to this space in my life and I could not be more thrilled!! :)  So what has been going on in my life that has kept me away????  Funny you should ask because I am now, MRS. ALFARO!!! and I own a home with my HUSBAND!  Our wedding was an absolute dream and I cannot wait to share the professional pictures with you all once I receive them, but until then I will give you some snap shots from the big day!




Now that I am back please stay tuned for tons of home posts, wedding and honeymoon posts, and all the other fun stuff I get up to!

Thanks for being patient with me while life was being lived, but I am so happy to be back :)

- Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment